I started [**Clear the Lobby**](https://clearthelobby.co.uk/?ref=ent) at the beginning of 2018. It’s an email newsletter that explains the laws MPs in the UK Parliament are voting on each week. Here’s a [recent example](https://clearthelobby.co.uk/s/w/Krhw7763TX8qOEP5f3UgBxLw/9dmGIqZtA763ZVI7KUb0TUjA/1n892qFQrRirlAaVZsAL763MGw).
I have just over 5,000 subscribers, about half of which came from my initial posts to /r/unitedkingdom and /r/ukpolitics. The rest came from weekly stickies I have on both subs.
Now I’d like to step things up a gear. What are some things I can do to grow more quickly and reach 50,000 subscribers?
Some ideas I’ve had already are:
* emailing MPs and seeing if they’ll share with constituents
* emailing political professors and seeing if they’ll share with students
* starting a Facebook page (I already have a Twitter account approaching 1,000 followers)
* posting authoritative answers on Quora
* finding more political communities
* guest posting on political blogs (though the response was minimal when I syndicated the email to a couple of them)
* writing more SEO-geared blog posts
* Facebook ads
I’d also be keen to hear ideas for monetising beyond advertising, and any ways I could add value.