Selling Hot drinks in the UK



To the people from the UK, london, i would love to start my own mobile tea/coffee business on a bicycle. I don’t want to sell any food, only drinks. The question is, do i need any hygiene certificates or anything? I’ve been looking it up and i know that i will need permits for selling. But i can’t find anything on just hot drinks. Obviously i will be having milk with me but i found a great mobile bike vendor that has a built in water tank and fridge.



Tommy 🙂

View Reddit by tommytomtom2View Source

What do you think?

0 points
Upvote Downvote


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *





Can I register a company but not trade under it? Looking to protect a company name/branding for the time being.

Can I ask candidates to do physical tests in interviews?